This Aerial Rig is perfect for many aerial uses. Practice aerial anywhere with this portable stand - take to parks, festivals, events, or use at home or in the studio. This is perfect for Aerial Fitness, Aerial Yoga, Static Trapeze, Aerial Hoop and Low Silks.
This rig is made of stainless steel and magnesium alloy, so it's strong, sturdy, yet light enough to travel. It is completely height adjustable from 5ft (152cm) up to 11ft (335cm) in 4-5 inch increments.
To attach your silks, trapeze, hammock, hoop or Lyra, simply attach your carabiner to one of the two top bar connector rings. These can be moved around so you can use the A-Frame for multiple disciplines.
Allow 4-8 business days for delivery. Due to high demand of shipping carriers, delivery times are not guaranteed but we ship as quickly as possible. If you need something by a certain date, leave us a "note" at checkout or contact our team for assistance.
THE AERIAL FITNESS RIG SET CONTAINS
- Stainless Steel Top Bar: 1pcs 1.4meters
- Telescopic Legs: 4 pcs 1.6meters. (The size in between each height hole: 15cm)
- Tension Steel D-Pins: 12 pcs.
- Nylon Stabilizing Belts: 2 pcs (Black)
- Top Bar Connectors: 2 pcs (Fully adjustable or removable for easy rigging)
- Hex Key Wrench: 1pcs
- Leg Connectors: 2pcs
- Silicone pads: 4pcs (Assembled on the bottom of the feet to prevent floor damage)
- 2 Carrying Bags (optional, choose from the drop-down menu)
- Adjustable/Multiple Heights using the telescopic legs – allowing you to use indoors or outdoor
- Quick and Portable Assembly
- Multi-discipline – swap between silks, hammock, and hoop!
- Portability – Lightweight frame allows the user to take it anywhere with them!
CARRYING BAGS AVAILABLE OR EXCLUDED BY THE DROPDOWN MENU.
Package Size: 27.5×28.5×158cm
Package Weight: 30kg/66lbs
ITEM SPECIFICATIONS AND SPACE REQUIRED
- Frame Height: 5-11 feet tall (1.5-3.4 meters)
- Adjustable in increments every 3-5 inches (7.6-12.7cm)
- Material: Stainless Steel and Magnesium Alloy
- Minimum Breaking Load: 1550lbs (700KG)
- Maximum User Weight Limit (WLL): 310lbs (140KG)
- 10:1 safety factor for Aerial Use at 155lb (70KG) user weight
- 5:1 safety factor for Aerial Use at 310lb (140KG) user weight
- Drops, doubles or swinging like a swing set are not recommended
At the lowest height, it will require a floor area of 4.4 sqm and when fully extended will require an area of 8.9 sqm. Please see the footprint photo for the floor space required at each setting above 8 feet. If setting the rig below 8 feet, allow at least 60 by 80 inches of floorspace.
We do not recommend drops or doubles (multiple users at the same time) on this frame. It is not intended to be used as a swingset. Swinging forces on an aerial apparatus may cause a collision with the rig legs, or can cause the rig to move.
Aerial rigs are built to absorb shock loads, and the legs will move under your weight. This movement is expected. The feet of the rig should stay stationary, and the legs should return to the normal position when not in use. This product is rated and weight tested to failure by an independent engineering firm in Atlanta, GA for aerial safety.
We are only able to calculate shipping rates automatically at checkout to select countries this time. However, we can ship to other countries - if you do not see available shipping options to your country at checkout, contact us for a quote. Import tax/VAT is charged on delivery on all orders shipped to outside the US.
Aerial Hoop, Round Sling, Yoga Hammock, and Aerial Silks are sold separately. This product includes the Aerial Rig and Carrying Bags (optional).
We strive to provide the best possible customer service and highest quality products. Please contact us if you need assistance or have any questions - we're here to help!
If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will work with you to ensure you get what you need! We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
By purchasing this item from Uplift Active, you acknowledge that you have read and are agreeing to our terms and conditions.