When you place an order with Uplift's Package Protection, we'll have your back. If your package is impacted by damage, loss, or theft from shipment delivery, you can easily get a replacement.
Upon approval, new items are shipped immediately, at no cost to you. All you have to do is email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number or your email address, and we'll verify if you ordered 'Package Protection' at the time of purchase.
Note: When replacing an order with Package Protection, we'll cover the subtotal of the order, shipping costs, and taxes. We will not pay custom/duty fees. See below for a breakdown of what our Package Protection will cover.
Lost Item Policies
Packages presumed to be lost
- Order issues for packages presumed to be lost by the carrier (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed no sooner than 7 days after the last tracking update for United States domestic shipments (20 days for international shipments, including Canada unless a Canadian merchant is shipping within Canada in which case the 7 day domestic shipment timeline applies) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
Order stuck in customs
- We cannot cover when a customer’s order is stuck in international borders/customs.
- The customer’s next step is to pay the customs fees in order to receive the package.
Order issue filed too soon
- If the customer is filing an order issue the same day that the package was marked as delivered, at our discretion we may ask you to wait 5 business days. Carriers (FedEx, USPS, UPS, DHL, etc.) sometimes prematurely mark the package as delivered when it’s still in transit
Stolen Item Policies
Delivered but missing package
At our discretion, we may require a police report when your package is marked as delivered.
**Order issues for packages marked "delivered" yet not received are considered by us as stolen and must be filed 5 days after "delivery date" but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not mis-delivered or easily found around the premises.
Delivered to wrong address
- If the customer input the correct address at checkout and the package was delivered to the wrong address, we'll considers this as stolen and we will replace the order on behalf of the customer.
Damaged Item Policies
A damaged item is considered to be a broken product that is unusable, clearly fractured, shattered, bent (if not bendable), crushed, etc.
Our package protection does not cover cosmetic damage (scratches, dents, etc.), manufacturing damages, packaging errors, or unsealed items. At our discretion, we may offer a 15-30% refund depending on the severity of the cosmetic damage.
- We require further evidence of the customer’s damaged item (i.e. more photos, videos, etc.).
Input wrong address
- If the customer entered the wrong address at the time of order, the Package Protection does not cover this.