FINAL SALE - This fabric is in new condition.
This fabric is exempt from discount codes and is not eligible for return or exchange.
Take flight with our aerial silks set complete with all rigging equipment! Confidently practice at home, or set up your studio with our 40 Denier Nylon Tricot fabric.
The fabric is a low-medium stretch weave, easy to climb, and holds up to 900kgs. The smallest silks measure 9 yards (28ft) long by 98-108in wide (8.2M x 2.5-2.8M) with larger sizes up to 15 yards (45ft) long by 108in wide. Our smallest size allows about 13.5ft of length to fall to each side.
What length of aerial silks do I need?
Take the height from the ground to your rigging point, and multiply by 2, then add 1-2 yards additional to allow for some extra fabric on the ground.
Examples with 2 yards of extra fabric on the ground:
- 10-foot ceiling height = purchase 9 yards of fabric.
- 12-foot ceiling height = purchase 10 yards of fabric.
- 15-foot ceiling height = purchase 12 yards of fabric.
- 20-foot ceiling height = purchase 15 yards of fabric.
These are just recommendations and you can purchase more or less fabric depending on what length you prefer. Need longer fabric? See our Extended Sizes available here or contact us for additional colors.
Not sure where to hang your silks? Try our portable A-Frame Rig.
The silks set contains climbing rated, heavy-duty certified rigging hardware:
- 2 Screw-Lock Stainless Steel Carabiners (CE & EN Certified) rated up to 25KN (5620LBF)
- 1 Figure Eight (Descender): made of High-Quality Aluminum, rated up to 32KN (7194LBF)
- 1 Swivel (Gimbal) made of High-Quality Aluminum (EN Certified) rated up to 30KN (6744LBF)
- 1 Construction-Grade 3-ft Round Sling (Working Load Limit 2600LBS)
- High Strength 100% Nylon Tricot with a Shimmer Finish
It's the best quality, most comfortable, low-medium stretch fabric perfect for aerial dance. It's supportive for easy climbing but stretchy enough to provide a bounce in flips and tricks. We have 10 colors available to choose from (see color chart). The ombre silks are hand-dyed meaning that each silk is unique to you and colors may vary.
We strive to provide the best possible customer service and highest quality products. Please contact us if you need assistance or have any questions - we're here to help!
If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will work with you to ensure you get what you need! We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
By purchasing this item from Uplift Active, you acknowledge that you have read and are agreeing to our terms and conditions.