Aerial Yoga Academy is a fully comprehensive, 250hr online Aerial Yoga Teacher Training course.
Aerial Yoga Academy is available in two formats:
- Online Only: Learn on your own time with this comprehensive online course. Complete your 250 hour certification through video conferencing, and Master Monique is available to answer questions every step of the way.
- Online + In Person Studio Training: Complete the bulk of your training and practice online, but you get in-person training hours to complete the certification. The Studio Experience allows you to expand your network, learn assists and massages in person, and provides the most immersive experience.
WHAT YOU GET
250hr International Aerial Yoga Certificate + Lifetime Membership
We add a new module each year - existing members get special pricing:
- 90 Hours of Aerial Yoga Techniques
- 30 Hours of Aerial Yoga Methodology
- 100 Hours of Aerial Yoga Practicum
- 30 Hours of Traditional Principles and Techniques
Over 180 hours of contact guidance in all areas
- Responsibilities of a yoga teacher
- Health check-contraindications
- Cue tips to start & end your class
- Cue tips generally
- Cue tips for inverting
- Tips for sequencing
- Tips to relieve nerves and gain confidence
- Tips for spotting
- Aerial Yoga Benefits
- Systems of body
- Patanjalis Sutras
- Chakra System
- Meditation tips
- Much more!
- Instant access to our comprehensive Aerial Yoga manual
- Instant access to step by step video demonstrations of each pose
- Instant access to bonus gifts
- Over 80 Aerial yoga poses
- 20 Bonus Intermediate to Advanced Poses + 30 Bonus Flying Fitness Moves
- 5 Sections of poses
- 1. Standing Strengthening poses
- 2. Core poses
- 3. Inverted poses
- 4. Standing Stretching poses
- 5. Seated Stretching poses
- Much more!
With either option, you can start your training within a few days!
Students typically complete their certification in 3-6 months, however, you complete it faster or slower depending on your schedule and dedication.
Access to Aerial Yoga Academy is FOR LIFE! Even after you graduate, your membership never expires, so you can review course content at anytime.
We release a new specialized module every year - so you will have the option to add-on to your training at exclusive pricing and continue learning for years to come. Currently available is Aerial Restorative, and future modules are:
- 2019: Aerial Pilates
- 2020: Aerial Flips and Tricks
Uplift Active is an affiliate partner with aerialyogacademy.com. Enroll with us to receive all of the Aerial Yoga Academy course content PLUS our additional resources, discounted equipment, and personalized guidance!
Onsite (In-Person) Training: Get hands-on training with master aerial yoga instructors - learn tips and tricks for guiding classes, finding teaching opportunities, setting up your own studio. Ask your questions in person and network with like-minded individuals. This option is perfect for those also completing higher level yoga certifications that need hands-on hours.
No refunds or exchanges are available for Aerial Yoga Academy courses.